ANSYS R17.2: Continuing to improve to make your Simulation-Driving Product Development faster, easier and more successful.
The third and final release of the ANSYS 17.x series continues to build upon a number of key technologies. To download ANSYS R17.2, go to the ANSYS Customer Portal or Contact Us and we can help facilitate access to the software. A few release highlights are listed below.
- New local mesh control options within the Workbench meshing environment
- Match mesh improvements between adjacent faces
- Improved solver performance and solution monitoring with CFX
- Enhanced Workflow for Antenna Design and Large 3D Field Simulations with HFSS SBR+
- Improved data and result transfer between ANSYS Maxwell and ANSYS Icepak
- More capabilities added to ANSYS AIM including thermal transients and non-Newtonian fluids
- ANSYS Chemkin-Pro adds plug-in compatibility with Gamma Technologies GT-Suite
See the ANSYS R17.2 Release notes for a complete set of new enhancements