DRD Training Center
DRD Technology Corporation wants to make you as proficient as possible over a short learning curve. DRD offers training at our Tulsa and Dallas offices, as well as at client sites. Choose from any of our standard courses, or contact us to customize a course specific to your company needs.
Each student has his own computer so that he spends as much time as possible running and learning ANSYS Mechanical, Fluent, CFX, HFSS, MAXWELL, and the integration between these products.
All of our courses start at 8 AM and end at 4 PM each day. DRD has developed in-house training materials used in each of the courses listed below. These materials are available only through DRD Technology and for those that attend these classes.
Standard Course Descriptions and Agendas
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical (2 days)
- ANSYS Mechanical Nonlinear Structural Simulation (2 days)
- ANSYS Mechanical Structural Dynamics (2 days)
- ANSYS Mechanical Thermal Analysis (2 days)
- ANSYS Composite PrepPost (2 days)
- Introduction to ANSYS Autodyn (2 days)
- Introduction to ANSYS Classic Part 1 (2 days)
- Introduction to ANSYS CFX (2 days)
- Introduction to ANSYS Fluent (2 days)
- Introduction to ANSYS Icepak (2 days)
Custom and On-Site Courses
For your convenience, DRD Technology offers custom and on-site courses. We will arrange any of the standard courses, as listed in the schedule above, or customize one to address the particular design and analysis concerns of your business. Fees may include course development and preparation.
DRD Application Engineers are available to come to any customer's facility to work with clients on their problems. This may be an effective way for a company to develop FEA & CFD expertise and still meet project deadlines.